We have a great opportunity for a Digital Designer in Essex. This role is permanent full time, with an annual salary of £50,000 plus benefits and company bonus scheme. The core focus of the Digital Designer role is senior level website design, working across all digital media.
Principle accountabilities of the Digital Designer:
- Responsible for the overall design our Client’s Digital Platforms and Assets.
- Designing the most effective performance based web pages – Retail website is Java / HTML5 / CSS based, Corporate website is Drupal/PHP based, XHTML / CSS.
- Designing the most effective performance based marketing banners – JPG.
- Liaising between departments to ensure the website(s) and online marketing is a true reflection of the business at all times whilst being adapted to maximise online conversion.
- Developing the creative strategy with external agencies.
The responsibilities of the Digital Designer will include:
- Designing web pages to be used for Split, A / B and Multi Variant Testing.
- Working in tandem with the team to improve conversion against pre-defined goals.
- Using best practice to develop SEO ready creative.
- Assisting in the development of design best practice.
- Working with the User Experience Manager ensuring User Experience on Digital Platforms maximises conversion & sales.
- Developing business processes that ensure online business works effectively, deadlines are achieved and all data, pricing and content are accurate.
As the Digital Designer you will:
- Work in a team of specialist professionals, help create a team that performs to best standards.
- Work with and influence cross-functional groups with many differing specialists.
- Work effectively in a fast moving retail environment.
- Identify issues, potential solutions and resolve through influencing relevant stakeholders.
- Use experience and knowledge to influence Senior members of the Digital Team with Digital strategy.
Typical Decisions Made by the Digital Designer:
- Full responsibility of all design related customer facing activity in order to achieve maximum conversion rates, average basket sizes and sales activity.
- Ensure all design is relevant to the target customer, supports the business’s brand proposition.
- Use experience, insight, benchmarking, sales analysis and knowledge to design the digital platforms and marketing assets so as to achieve maximum engagement and hence profitability
- Work with marketing to create engaging and effective campaigns
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong retail web design background to join a great marketing team and develop their career.
Apply now to be the Digital Designer.
Contact: 360 Resourcing
Job ID: 64467414